job winning resume, cv and cover letter

 

Job-winning resume, CV, and cover letter




I am an experienced resume and cover letter writer who has helped college gradscollege applicants, and job applicants construct professional CVs or resumes. I have completed over 500 resume reviews and writing services for my clients.


Services:

☞ Professional Resume Writing Services (all industries)

☞ Federal Resume & USAJobs Applications

☞ Cover Letter Writing

☞ LinkedIn Profile Optimization with Tips

☞ Resume Review

Why you should choose me:

✽ ATS compliance resume/CV writing with Report

✽ Fully re-write and optimize your resume/CV with job-specific keywords

✽ Professional resume design & CV design (I can do any design)

✽ A powerful summary to show off your achievements & skills

✽ A professional and detailed cover letter or personal statement

✽ Editable file (.docx, .psd or .PDF)


Guaranteed:

 Fast delivery (24 hours delivery)

 100% customer satisfaction

 UNLIMITED REVISIONS

 No ADDITIONAL CHARGES for extra pag

No comments:

Post a Comment