Professional Proofreader and Editing

 Professional Proofreader and Editing 


Get the best Professional Proofreader and editing of Your contents I love to read and write. When I am not spotting errors or enjoying a book, I breathe in the fresh air of the Pacific Northwest. Rainy days, green grass and herbal tea are common joys in my world. I work professionally as an editor and provide high-quality work. Feel free to message me. #proofreading are #leadsgeneration #coursework #formatting #consultants #webcontent #speakingskills #deadline #writingservices .
  • Purchase enough packages for your word count. Each package covers 750 words, so if your project is 1200 words, it requires two packages within the level of editing you choose. Once you've selected your level of editing (basic, standard, or premium), hit the green "continue" button; on the next page, you will be able to select multiple quantities (at the top middle, you will see "Qty" with a drop-down menu).
  • Attach a Word doc. I'll deliver a track changes version + a final clean copy.




I particularly enjoy large projects, but no job is too small. Send me a message...I can always type you up a custom offer based on your needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment